• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Onward

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2006
Messages
2,937
Reaction score
47
I am taking offers on this unbelievable .us domain name. I got this name at the landrush and have received numerous offers over the years...the highest offer being 3.5k.

I will sell this for a serious offer, but will not sell at lowball. Post or pm and this fantasy.us can be yours.
 
Received requests for BIN in PM's...no BIN yet...need offers first.
 
Ok, I have a pm offer for 3.5K from a dnforum member. I am still looking for offers and may just take one before setting a BIN...so put in your best.
 
All PM's answered...Still taking offers...

Memmst has the High offer so far with 3.5k

will set the BIN at 8K
 
Last call on this name for now.
 
The high offer is $3600. I will send it to auction on Sedo at 3600.

This is low for this top .us name....someone may just get a steal here.

I will post the sedo auction in the external links section....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom