• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale fart.ca - ok who cut the cheese?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

doobee

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 16, 2007
Messages
438
Reaction score
2
Great domain for a novelty or humour site - First $500 takes it!

Yes, you read correctly! Up for sale is fart.ca. Many people must need to know about farts as the word "fart" was searched over 60,000 times last month on Overture! The word "farts" had 22,000 searches, "farting" had 13,000 searches and "fart sounds" got 16,000 seaches. Now you can tell the world about farts from the Canadian perspective! Purchase fart.ca today! :smilewinkgrin:
 
Great domain for a novelty or humour site - asking $1000 obo.

Without revenue or traffic I'll offer 300, I'll bid higher if it has traffic to justify. If you reply i can be a day to get back to you. I'm not at my desk often.

Kevin
 
Yikkes I have WhoFarted and Farting - I am the fartmaster
 
Fartmaster - price has now been lowered to $500. This domain needs a good home! :smilewinkgrin:

Yikkes I have WhoFarted and Farting - I am the fartmaster
 
If you have any traffic on that one please PM me! Thanks
 
Hi, nothing was set up for stats as I just purchased the domain. I installed statcounter today and will report any traffic soon.

If you have any traffic on that one please PM me! Thanks
 
After a 20hr shift at work, i can up my offer to 450.... and as a bonus I'll pay in CAD.

burp
 
Traffic over the past few days?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom