• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

FAST Should I get this keywords .cc for ppc

Status
Not open for further replies.

tas38

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2004
Messages
981
Reaction score
0
Hello Everyone.......

I found a .cc with the top 2 keywords searched for, a high paying google keyword. The keywords should get traffic to the .cc, and hopefully they will click on the adsense ads. It should be good targeted traffic, so it may get a pretty good CTR.

There was 952660 search's done on the 2 keywords, that is what overture shows done on them. Also google gives 346,000,000 returns on the 2 words, all other ones are taking as well. I would think that with returns like that, it would be a no brainer but what do I know. So should I get the .cc, or forget about it ?
 
Don't count on any .cc getting traffic without some development and SEO, even if it is good keywords. If it's just one name at reg fee, give it a shot, what can you lose?
 
Nothing is certain til you register and test it
 
That is true it's a risk, I'm sure I'll get no type ins from it. But if it has lots of links, from good SEOing then it could do really good. And yes it only cost reg fee, but it takes lots of work for good SEOing.
 
What is the overture of the two words together as one? If its very low you will have to work very hard to see a return.
 
I just checked it it shows no returns together, flip them around and together and it shows all the other returns. But as the first way with a space between them, very informative doing it that way. I'm going to pass on the .cc, I've noticed there is 3 letter .cc still unregged. That is very telling, about where .cc is going for me.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom