• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Favorit Pet Name!!! Need your help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameAlot.com

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
May 1, 2004
Messages
791
Reaction score
0
Ok, my neighbors dog AND kitty just had puppies/kitties (respectively of course) and just the same I'me suppose to get one of each. Send me your favorit pet name and I will name each, respectively, that name :israel: , as doggy and cat are a little used up:smokin:

Thanks guys and gals!
 
Just don't ask for a 5 to 10 character one word pronouncible name & you should be fine...
 
Just don't ask for a 5 to 10 character one word pronouncible name & you should be fine...

lol You know you're a domainer when that is the best laugh you've had all weeks....

depends on the sex of each... M or F ?

The dog is male and the cutsie wutsie kittie is female
 
my dog's name is magic. if that does anythign for you
 
My cats' names are Jasper (male) and Muggles (female).
 
My god. I love dogs and cats as pets! But I prefer dogs more because they are more active. Heres my suggestion, please send me pictures of the puppies and kittens.

Dogs: Coffee, BB
Cats: Tequila, Vodka
 
I was gonna name my puppy spongebath, but my wife didn't like it.

//everydayprofit
 
I have 2 dogs: Dodger (boy) and Doodle (girl) and a 19-year-old moggie called Ming. I've also had cats called Poppy, Bagel and Cream Cheese.
 
Scout for the dog, breakfast, lunch or dinner for the cat
 
1. Harry
2. Potter
3. Ron

4. Hermanie
:grouphug:

I have 2 dogs: Dodger (boy) and Doodle (girl) and a 19-year-old moggie called Ming. I've also had cats called Poppy, Bagel and Cream Cheese.
 
my pet rabbits:

1) Cocoa
2) Midnight
 
Some great suggestions everyone! Thank you!
We've decided to go with....

Flybuzz's Zupy suggestion from my Zupy.com name (clever)
and Tekz99's Tequila for the kittie!
 
Tequila is a cool pet name...I wish you many happy days with your new additions to the family.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom