Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed "FEE"lance - Don't Freelance

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
F

firstPerson

www.FEELANCE.com

feelance = a person who pursues a profession without a long-term commitment to any one employer for a nominal FEE

Also, ever wondered how many entries one would find when you search for "feelance" on yahoo/google etc ...

I'd appreciate your feedback.

Regards,
-firstPerson

Why f(r)eelance when you can FEELANCE ?
It's time to think differently & work profitably
www.FEELANCER.com

Domain summit 2024

Sounds like a Soldier of Fortune to me :D

Nice, creative name. Potential for $$$$

F

firstPerson

Thanks Theo.
Also, suggestions or ideas for developing this into a portal are welcome.

Rgds,
-firstPerson

Portal?
Are you serious...you should turn this into a job-seeking database. With the economy still under the rebound, it would be hot for professionals that want to work as contractors basically.

M

mike

I think you have a great new brandname here. Free lancing services is a very hot cottage industry now. And it is only going to grow alot bigger. Feelance.com says it all. Its catchy, short, witty, very relevant and memorable. I think It is better than elance.com, whom you should check out for some development ideas, if development is your intention. Heck, maybe elance.com would even buy it from you! Feelance.com is a solid 10k name in my opinion, just as it is. There are too many possible prospects to list to sell it to, but I would sart with both on and offline temporary employment agencies that want a snappy online identity. If it were mine, I'd lock it up for years and throw away the key and just wait for someone to meet my asking price. Good job and good luck with it FP.

could make a very nice developed site but I don't think the domain on its own has a lot of value. Creative names generally aren't worth much for resale from what I can see of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators