• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Female avatar when you're a male

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I get enough DNF$ i'm putting up my picture as my Avatar baby!!
 
That's why I use my own eye. :-D
 
I swear it didn't cost to me. I'm under 1000 dnf and I changed it yesterday just by going to my CP under avatar section.

admin might remove your avatar :fencing:
 
Not exatly "fall". But I did was nicer/softer with a guy just because the female avatar thinking it was a female...

The truth is, no matter how much feminist movements are over there, we will still treating women different, mostly on their favor.

This is hilarious :popcorn:
 
About exploiding female image. I've just received a newsletter from web ceo. They used to be plain text. Today it was html and it included a photo of the girl supposedly to be the manager of marketing. A nice looking, perfect teeth, blue eyes, blond russian, either photoshoped or with pro make up.
Should I be more interested now for their product?
 
That's was a weird situation, actually.
See, I like Jennifer Aniston a lot, I have all Friends DVDs just for her. But I like Angelina Jolie a lot too. So, I feel certain affinity with Brad regarding women's tasting. For me, I'd get Jennifer as wife and Angelina as lover .... lol.

Further, my prefered actors are De Niro and Al Pacino. Brad Pitt isn't good, but not bad. I like most of his movies, even that boring Joe Black (because Claire Forlani).

The thing is, when you came with that .mobi boycott, I could not attack you. I could not be mean, just because your darn avatar... (I'm because I wrongly thought you were a moderator, but that's other thing)

Same feeling happens regarding female avatars. I see a hot girl's avatar and I can't get off my mind the association. Next time I see "drunkdriver" online, I still thinking he is Jessica Alba, or Michelle Pfeiffer.

Would therapy help with all this? Maybe even a hooker?
 
I'm actually an insane robot in real life.
 
Not exatly "fall". But I did was nicer/softer with a guy just because the female avatar thinking it was a female...

The truth is, no matter how much feminist movements are over there, we will still treating women different, mostly on their favor.


Obviously you're not in the Taliban.
 
ƒuck you, sad sack of shit. I'll pay you to fly over here and say that to my face.

Huh ? I do not get it what might possibly make you angry on sentence "Half truths shall not set you free"...
 
what a loser.. go smoke some pot and calm down
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom