• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Film and Game Trailers (Copyright)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Creature

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2006
Messages
1,462
Reaction score
0
I want to use a trailer for the video game Spiderman3 on my site but I am not sure if is allowed. Is it generally ok to copy and upload film and game trailers or are they considered to be copyright material?
 
Have you asked them ?

I'm sure they would reply quickly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom