• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Financially minded folks

Status
Not open for further replies.

droplister

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2005
Messages
1,155
Reaction score
4
I don't have a clue about loans, never had one, but my brother tasked me with finding a way or place to get $50,000 to consolidate his debts and he wants to pay it off over 4 years. He's a trucker with 2 trucks, he drives one his partner drives the other. I showed him prosper.com, but I figured I'd put it to the collective minds of the interwebs to see if anyone knows of any government grants, or loan institutions, or anything else.

much appreciated.
 
prosper would be the best way fwd..
 
since he has a truck - I would look into a Small Business Administration (SBA) Loan - your local bank can help if they are SBA Lenders. The terms are usually very good, but they like hard assets like trucks and equipment.

Art
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom