• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Finding High OVT domains for next days drop HOW?

Status
Not open for further replies.

mapcom

DNF Newbie
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 1, 2006
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Hello,

I stopped scannign with DRT a few months ago and just started scanning again. It appears that OVT has implemented some tough rules and blocks proxies super fast. As a result I cant get the next days drop OVT scores to find out what I want to bid on.

I am currently a member of 2 premium proxy services but even after I have loaded 80+ good proxies they burn up in about 10 minutes even with scan intervals at 7 seconds.

Any tips woould be a huge help.

Thanks!
 
What do you need a proxy for why not just use a regular server.
 
I am using a server but OVT blocks your ip after just a few requests.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom