• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Fire Sale Continues....sidewalks.ca, sellyour.ca, nickels.ca, lanes.ca, boxliners.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Chad,

Payment has been sent, please forward auth codes.

Thanks very much.
 
thank you for a quick and easy transaction.
 
Propertyvalues and exclusiveoffers SOLD. Email has been sent.
 
I claimed propertyvalues Jan 12 via PM - I still have not heard back???????
 
No worries. He has gone silent. I've been emailing him for about a week now too with no response so not sure what has happened there. Hope all is OK.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom