• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Firefox Plugins for Domaining

Status
Not open for further replies.

melmunch

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jan 29, 2007
Messages
316
Reaction score
0
I am curious to know what plugins, if any, the firefox users use to help them with domaining. The only 2 that I use are http://www.quirk.biz/searchstatus which shows alexa and pagerank, plus has many other stats when you dig deeper and https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2166 which shows the details of whatever domain you are on at the time.

I used to use Aaron Wall's seotool plugin, but it slowed down my searches way too much.

Anything I should know about that I dont?

Thanks
 
I've always got html tidy ready to go when looking at websites to buy. Clean code usually shows someone cares. When they care about the code, they usually care about the rest of the website content.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom