• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

First Mothers Day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duckinla

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2006
Messages
1,911
Reaction score
0
So this is the first Mothers day where my wife is actually a mother instead of just a daughter. I'm not big on holidays, just begrudgingly go along usually. But I figure I might step up a bit for this one. Any clever ideas? Something original, not a spa day or massage or anything like that. Nothing to sappy romantic, that would be out of character for me.
 
Not knowing what she likes makes it hard...What does she always bug you to do? that you dont do?
 
George Bush action figure doll. :lol:

Link

It's about the right size to put him in GI Joe clothes too.
 
So this is the first Mothers day where my wife is actually a mother instead of just a daughter. I'm not big on holidays, just begrudgingly go along usually. But I figure I might step up a bit for this one. Any clever ideas? Something original, not a spa day or massage or anything like that. Nothing to sappy romantic, that would be out of character for me.
Save it for another day
Your wife is not your mother
 
you guys and your politics...

Nothing to sappy romantic, that would be out of character for me.

your character aside - what would your wife want? I see RaiderGirl had the same thought.

I'm not big on holidays, just begrudgingly go along usually. But I figure I might step up a bit for this one. Any clever ideas? Something original

visit me and my wife in Hanoi :)

if that's too original or far away for your taste, maybe you can find a relaxing beachside resort in mexico...romantic dinner...roses (you'll survive, even if it's romantic ;))
 
I thought he just came back from Mexico (well just as couple of months ago)?! I suggest a nice diamond encrusted cartier watch or a fancy yellow diamond.... :P you make way too much money off domaining anyway!! LOL
 
Nothing to sappy romantic, that would be out of character for me.

That's exactly what you should do. Time is a gift. We don't know how much of it we will have so let her know how much she really means to you as your wife, and as the mother of your child or children and how much you love her.

CCD
 
Reg a name out of her name, and make a website out of it, with graphics, sounds, and a nice midi, and an exit pop-up that will surprise her. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!
 
Reg a name out of her name, and make a website out of it, with graphics, sounds, and a nice midi, and an exit pop-up that will surprise her. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!


ooooooooooooooh nice touch- like this one ;)
 
Give her what most would want, nice dinner or lunch and then time to herself so she can relax. A day at the spa is always welcome by everyone.

The hardest job in the world is a working mom.

-=DCG=-
 
Give her what most would want, nice dinner or lunch and then time to herself so she can relax. A day at the spa is always welcome by everyone.

The hardest job in the world is a working mom.

-=DCG=-

Its nice to see that somebody recognizes this fact. What most Woman really want is Diamonds! and of course the day to relax and enjoy looking at them. :yes:
 
agreed with past posters on free time, whatever gift you decide to give in addition a card with a promise to watch your kid for a few saturdays so she can have time away by herself, i allways took my 3 boys fishing or to the park, or some other activity on a regular basis just to give my wife a break, kids can really wear you down, they did a study with professional football players watching 2 year olds, the 2 year olds actually outlasted the football players who needed a nap.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom