• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

firstlast.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

hbalagh

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2005
Messages
541
Reaction score
0
What do you all think about buying your your name in a dot com? I had a friend say why not make use of the .name ext? Well that ext just sucks in my opinion
such as
firstlast.com
 
no one has any thoughts on this?
 
Definitely do it if it's available. I have mine in several major TLD's. :-)
 
Why not? I would reg. mine but it is not available
 
Definately in .com - I've got mine, the wife's and all four kids - mind you, my youngest had to be called Zigxpu
 
for those who do have your firstlast.com did you develope it into anything... a blog??, a portfolio???
 
Isn't last.com more valuable ?
 
I have my first/last in .com and I have it pointed to my website...this is if someone has my business card and want to research my name...many times they will checkout the firstlastname.com .
 
Isn't last.com more valuable ?

Of course it is...just not ever available. I was able to get my last .org and am allowing a non profit Genealogy research association (for my family name) use it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom