• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale FixedDeposit.co.uk - plural is owned by Bank of Scotland PLC

Status
Not open for further replies.

fahadhassen

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 18, 2004
Messages
212
Reaction score
0
Update: Liquidating now at $175
Bin $5750 -


Update: Liquidating now at $175 -> $99
 
Last edited:
I am willing to liquidate this at $175.

Anyone?
 
Price dropped to $99

Note: Since it has been a while, I am not sure if onehappyisland still have interest on this. I sent him a PM anyway, but anyone else posting SOLD would get it.

Fahad
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom