• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Flash Advertising

Status
Not open for further replies.

amplify

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 15, 2009
Messages
3,479
Reaction score
1,189
There is an advertisement for Marcaria on the top right of the forum sometimes that is overlaps all other content which is quite annoying when I want to see my notifications. When I see the “Notifications” number go up and hover over it to see what it is (a PM, like, etc.), however, it’s covered up by the advertisement because of the flash object and I have to refresh the page I’m on to get to see what it is or go to my notifications which I would rather not do if it’s just a “like”.

It’s an easy fix by adding this code to the banner ad:
Code:
so.addParam("wmode", "opaque");
A tutorial is found here (I had the same problem on a site one time before).
Code:
http://slightlymore.co.uk/flash-and-the-z-index-problem-solved/
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom