Status
Not open for further replies.

Lawyer

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Jun 5, 2010
Newport Beach
We are seeking a domain for an online flower shop. Must be at least 6 months old and suitable keyword relevance for those looking to by flowers online. Price based on quality of the domain and/or PR.

Find A Date

DNF Member
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
Aug 3, 2003
Eastern US
We are seeking a domain for an online flower shop. Must be at least 6 months old and suitable keyword relevance for those looking to by flowers online. Price based on quality of the domain and/or PR.
Here is one with the keywords you want:

GetFlowersOnline.com

Robert

Lawyer

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Jun 5, 2010
Newport Beach
I'm not restricted by a budget. I am however seeking value. I've bought 4 domains in the last 24hours. However, please don't send me an offer to buy a $200 domain for $2,000. To speed things up let me know if the site has any stats, PR or web development on it.

Lawyer

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Jun 5, 2010
Newport Beach
Does it say that....NO....I don't need the names to be developed but if there are that add VALUE. Why don't you leave the thread if you just want to complain.

---------- Post added at 11:19 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 AM ----------

"they are"

Melly

Pink Lover!
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Jun 20, 2007
Knoxville,TN
www.melly.co
complain? Exactly how was I complaining by asking you to post what the forum rules require anyways? I was trying to make sure what you wanted but nevermind since you seem to have a wild hair today.

Good luck with your search.

Lawyer

Platinum Member
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Jun 5, 2010
Newport Beach
Sorry for such a harsh response...I was just hassled last night by someone in the forum... a little frustrating as all I'm trying to do is buy some domains. Nonetheless, no budget constraints and will look at all extensions but of course I prefer dot coms.

Again, sorry if I was rude.

Theo

Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
733   0   0
Feb 28, 2004
USA
Hassled? More like you didn't like being told that "sour grapes" is not the way to perform business. You were so rude in your PMs to me that if I weren't thick-skinned you'd really hear it loud and clear. But even now, I am willing to cut you some slack because you're clearly not familiar with forum interaction. Good luck with finding that elusive domain.

zuriko

DNF Newbie
Exclusive Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sep 25, 2004
London UK
Sorry for such a harsh response...I was just hassled last night by someone in the forum... a little frustrating as all I'm trying to do is buy some domains. Nonetheless, no budget constraints and will look at all extensions but of course I prefer dot coms.

Again, sorry if I was rude.

Floral.pro

Status
Not open for further replies.