• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

flowers.tel 400K USD record sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to see them offer .suckers
 
I’m thinking Duck is trying to start a ground swell to bring this TLD to fruition. Okay, okay Duck, I’ll sign the petition…

With ICANN’s strong policy of listening to it’s constituency, should be a slam dunk. Oh wait, are they the ones who fatten registrar’s pockets with sweetheart deals while calling us “cyber squatters”?


I'll also sign that petition for the .suckers TLD. However heard ICANN was going to keep "blood.suckers" for themselves.
 
I bought it. But I will sell it right now for $100,000. Money order or cashiers check only.
 
if transaction does not go through please let me know plus be careful of platinum member :)
 
what about morse code? you could have --.--.--

Yes! And if you needed emergency assistance, you would just type ...---... into your browser and help would be on the way!
 
9/10 of the people in my country are clueless with regards to .com, .net, etc.
And now .tel? Lolx.
What's next? .Asia is coming soon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom