Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed FO' SALE! o-v.com & w-h.com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

O.C.

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
A long time ago I was into buying letter-dash-letter or three-letter names.

I want to liquidate domains I own, so here I go:

Value of o-v.com ?

Value of w-h.com ?

I also need tips on what's the best way to sell fast because like I've said earlier, I am by no means a domain professional.

And yes, I signed up for Afternic over a year ago. Right now I feel like it's not very useful.

Please appraise. And if you are interested, email me or send me a PM as usual (I'm reseller-friendly). ;)

Domain summit 2024
P

President Gringo

what exactly are they suppose to mean?

Value based on info available, $0.

Good luck

O.C.

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by President Gringo
what exactly are they suppose to mean?

That's like looking at any three letter domain and asking the seller what's it supposed to mean. It means whatever it means to the seller.

The market for W-H.com and O-V.com is obviously companies with those initials. Resellers might want them because they'll be able to sell them to companies/people with those initials.

I think letter-dash-letter names are easier to sell since chances are more companies exist with the initials WH than OWH. Just an unproven theory of mine.

DNForum

Forum Announcements
Official Account
Reaction score
Here's my thoughts. I had a letter-letter.com, sold it on eBay for about $80 a few weeks ago. I love letter-letter.com domains myself, I think they could really be easier sale to an end user over 3 letter .com's, because there's way more companies out there with 2 letters in thier name and not three. If you want to do a quick cheap sale list em on eBay you'll probably get around $70-150 each. Also, maybe try looking for potential buyers which use those 2 letters as thier company initials.

Dan

O.C.

Level 5
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Thanks, Dan.

FZG.com sells for $199... W-H.com is worth more on the resale market
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2049195736

PDO.net sold for $79...
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2048493876

I'm not considering eBay because it's grossly undervalued. I'm trying to find a reseller for a quick sale, I guess.

And for the audience: I haven't tried selling these name until now--except for a crummy Afternic listing. I put up the for-sale page for W-H last Thursday I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators