• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Forum full of BUGS

Status
Not open for further replies.

PRED

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
May 21, 2006
Messages
9,128
Reaction score
176
I got a new laptop few weeks back and am using latest firefox browser and wasn't sure whether they were the reasons why dnf is FULL of bugs
because I didn't see anyone else post a thread about this

problems I am getting are

1/ when log in correctly and then says logged in, straight away telling me not logged in
2/ when fully logged in visiting some sections and showing as logged in and being able to post or reply and then visiting another section and not being able to
3/ having to go into userpanel first and then going to started threads and sometimes being logged in when clicking other times not

simply put never known forum to be such a nightmare, thing must be major probs in backend

just communicated with a member here and he couldn't post in pm only add title, so know is not me

are other members having a nightmare with DNF right now?
if so, speak up

btw merry christmas

(also when trying to add emoticons from right, somtimes adds, other times with code and aded text, and as just now not at all, won't alllow!)
 
Upvote 0
I got a new laptop few weeks back and am using latest firefox browser and wasn't sure whether they were the reasons why dnf is FULL of bugs
Try the Google Chrome Browser. I was having some issues with FF (mainly font sizes and resolution).
 
I may do
so no-one else having probs?

I must admit some images online look very grainy with this browser
I just don't want to sign my entire life over to google lol
also love mozilla addons
 
I am using Firefox 17.0.1 (Windows 7 - 64bit) and no issues.
 
Chrome works fine. I've been using this browser for the better part of the last two years and love it. I got annoyed at Firefox when they started updating to new versions every three days.
 
I use Chrome too and did experience some similar issues earlier today, but never before.
 
Firefox 17.0.1 here as well. Never had any issues.
 
ok, thanks everyone
still got issues
cleared cache daily so not that
have no issues with other sites or forums
no idea what it is
will try ie and other browsers for dnf

thanks everyone, merry xmas
 
Look, are you selling BUGS.com or not.
 
FF 17.0.1, DNF works allright here.

But, it sometimes happened that when I used another wifi (hotel etc.) to connect, there were very similar issues. I don't know why but changing the DNS addresses (to open DNS) solved the problem.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom