• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Forum seems slow loading these days, sometimes stalled when viewing threads.

  • Thread starter Thread starter tekz999
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
Haven't seen any problems really... (from cable & corporate fibre connections) running both IE 8 and FF 3.6.4... from here in the Montreal area.
 
Same here. I have no problem viewing it under Chrome
 
No problems here either. Did you install a new plugin or toolbar?
 
Forum seems slow loading these days, sometimes stalled when viewing threads.

What are you using? I just tested the three browsers mentioned and everything seemed fine. Of course not to say it doesn't happen at times for you through out the day, but right now all was fine.
 
stalled again. This happens occasionally when replying threads/pms, even editing posts for the first time, stall. second time, works.
I am using FF3.6.3

stalled.PNG
 
I'll make sure to forward it on and have it checked again just to be sure.

Thanks,
Chuck
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom