• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Forum values?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jernet

Old DNF'ef
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2003
Messages
2,174
Reaction score
0
I recently acquired a VERY large forum. It is in the top 600 at big boards dot com. I think there used to be a formula that buyers used, based on amount of members, posts, etc. I used my own formula and made an offer...and it worked. I took in zero consideration the income or traffic of the site....I figure that is a bonus. At any rate, here are the stats:

Our members have made a total of 1,593,506 posts
We have 221,609 registered members
Most users ever online was 3,205 on Feb 19, 08:40 AM


Curious to see what others may have paid for a forum of this magnitude?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom