• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Forwarding a Domain without losing rankings

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulc

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 4, 2005
Messages
821
Reaction score
0
Hi

How do I forward a domain that already has good rankings onto another website, without losing the rankings of the domain that I am forwarding from?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks.
 
Do you mean so you don't lose your PR?
 
you need to have a frame with fully developed meta tags in the header and below your frame that is forwarded, put text content. IT WILL NOT be seen , but will be read by bots.
 
Do you mean so you don't lose your PR?

I mean so I do not lose the rankings in the search engines, PR does not bother me if it is lost.

you need to have a frame with fully developed meta tags in the header and below your frame that is forwarded, put text content. IT WILL NOT be seen , but will be read by bots.

Do you have an example by any chance so I know what it should be like.

Thanks for your info.
 
Domain cloaking will do this....
But is frowned upon :-) Not only by me, adsense will kick your butt if you cloak domains.
 
you mean a permanent redirect?
Do you want to deceive Search Engine or not?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom