• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Forwarding emails to another provider

Status
Not open for further replies.

whydna

DNF Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
375
Reaction score
0
Hey guys,

Got a quick question for you. I have a dedicated email address for use at my University. However, the system sucks, and I get hundreds of junk mail a day.

I was wondering if its possible to forward all email to GMail. If this works, will it utizile GMail's spam checking system?

All help appreciated, thanks.
 
I would think the University's email system must have a forwarding system for you to be able to do this...

If you are able to set that up, I'm sure GMail's spam filters would treat mail coming from the forwarded address just like any other email.
 
There doesn't seem to be an option to do it from the current system. Any other ideas?
 
Yes, it works. I do this.

-Bob
 
Yes Gmail would spam filter the forwarded emails too.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom