• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Framingham,org

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaddyHalbucks

Domain Buyer
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Oct 23, 2002
Messages
3,142
Reaction score
18
I have a pair nice old geo domains that I am selling:

Framingham,org (1997) --$7k
Woburn,org (1997) --$4k

They each get a little type-in traffic, but I don't know how much.

Framingham has a population of approximately 68,000; Woburn has 38,000.

They might make a great local directory on which you could sell advertising.

Transfer by Moniker escrow, parties to split the escrow fee.

I'll sell the pair as a package for $9k.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom