• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

FREE Moola invites here!

  • Thread starter Thread starter tekz999
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

tekz999

Guest
Hi.

Moola is going to be big. Moola has its worldwide patent pending. It's a game that can win real life cash. Take a look at their homepage for more info.

I have just been invited to join moola.com, in my account, it also has 0 out of 3 invitations left! All invites sent! Wait in here for more!

if anyone would like to try out moola, post sold in here. I will send invites in the order below.

In order of receiving moola invites when I have new invites available:
daddypi
dotfrog
jazzpetals
monkeyhead
NavySeals91
Mr.Domains
mmkrulz
 
thanks for the invites
received it and ready to reg
 
PM on the way, thanks!
 
I'm surprised you are just hearing about it now. I signed up in Jan. It is going to be very big indeed.
 
Has anyone been paid by this company yet?
 
I will take an invite when available. Thanks in advance.
 
What is this? some kind of pyramid scheme?
 
Dont get this either.. What kind of game is this ? help us out ;)
 
Hey, I'll take an invite, when someone has a spare!
 
sold! hoping to test out this, whats there to lose?
 
I have invites as well, it gets pretty boring after you lose your hard earned $2.56 twice. Whoever needs an invite, I have 1 invite left. It's much bigger now, just logged in 259 players online. It used to be 80 when I signed up.

pm me with your email address.
 
I can see how this could get addictive...

I also have invites to the program if anyone wants to check it out. Just PM me with your email

Im out of invites for now
 
Domain is me ;
Tekz999, that was a tough win for you, in which level are you now?
 
''Sold'' I will take an invite when available
 
tekz999 said:
I have just played with a user named "domain", who is he? ;D

Well it isn't me, but I am looking for an invite, so if anybody's got a spare... :thumb:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom