Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Free Web-Hosting Script

Status
Not open for further replies.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am looking for a free web-hosting script for my web-site HostFreeNow , and came across the following script,
Freehost Script which seems to be perfect for me, however, a little bit expensive. If anyone has had any experience using this script or a similar one, please let me know.

MediaHound

Former DNF Admin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
xpanel.com is one of the best there is, if not, THE best.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Kishin said:
Zpanel is a nice free one
You can find it here:
http://www.thezpanel.com/

xpanel seems to be what I'm looking for, however, zpanel seems to be a free control panel. I'm looking for a script, which sets up free sub-domain accounts.

If anyone else has some more feedback, I would appreciate it; as I am still not sure yet which one to buy.

Thanks

I found another two:

http://www.cyberscript.net/products/easyhost/

www.solutionscripts.com

I still would like to know, if there are any differences.

Thanks again.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Why would you offer free hosting? Just remmeber, Free space = Sellable space!

But if i was going to offer free hosting, i would probably use something like xpanel OR http://www.bytehoard.org/v3/

Anthony Ng

@Nameslave
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
CSite.Net said:
LOL! Well ... we sometimes do things for free, as rewards can be of intangible things like satisfaction. To be frank, I couldn't imagine selling everything "sellable". ;)

Having said that, there is a difference between a free hosting script and offering hosting for free. :D

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1. OK, I think we missed my previous comment, there are web control panel scripts for free, & there are scripts which create subdomains for free web-hosting. Two different tasks.

2. If you really think that anyone can start a payable web-hosting service, I think I'll hire you. Almost everything on the web is free. Free services provide web traffic-popularity. Web traffic=money. I think google is making money, and there main service is free.

csitenet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its true, but you are mostlikely going to fail to keep the server due to high demands for free hosting, I sai leave the free hosting to geocities etc who make big money from the ads, i speak from exprience having had a few free hosting businesses. The demand is slow at start, when word reaches to asians, WoW you have BIG demand. Then you will start getting emails for support, errors on the servers oh god then the Script fails sometimes...

I own 2 hosting businesses both paid, NONE have Ever been as stressful as free hosting businesses.

The other problem with free hosting businesses is there is a big difficulty to find people to advertise on your sites for proper money! The only ads we got was ads from Banner exchange sites, a few paid ads, and thats when we had about 3,000 free users and over 15k uniques per day!

So after that i am Never going back to free hosting :) keep with the paid services which bring many times more income and its much MUCH easier work for me :)

For me, now, Free Space = Sellable Space. :)

Kishin

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
CSite.Net said:

But if i was going to offer free hosting, i would probably use something like xpanel OR http://www.bytehoard.org/v3/
I am using it for my forum members as rewards since I heave heard many success storys of communitys who do that. :)

sitemaker

Level 6
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
2. I think google is making money, and there[sic] main service is free.

Google's main service is NOT free. Google's main service is delivering eyeballs (yours) to advertisers for big money. You are not Google's customer; you are Google's product. The cost of running search engines and other goodies is Google's "cost of goods (eyeballs) sold."

AMERICAR

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Google's main service is NOT free. Google's main service is delivering eyeballs (yours) to advertisers for big money. You are not Google's customer; you are Google's product. The cost of running search engines and other goodies is Google's "cost of goods (eyeballs) sold."

Thats a pretty good summary of Goog .. the only thing that you left out is that Goog is not the domainers friend ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom