• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Freebie Hot Tip !

Status
Not open for further replies.

zenlogo

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 22, 2006
Messages
195
Reaction score
1
Hey Guys!, I've been monitoring this domain and its just become available in registry pool, (As of 2 pm PT Sept 8) but I've decided not to buy:

2010souvenir.com

2010 is the Olympics in Vancouver and world fair in Shanghai!
(I wouldn't be upset is you sent me some $F as a thank you)
 
ok.... Thanks

Regards, JMD
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom