• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Fun things to add to a blog?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pooh

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2005
Messages
88
Reaction score
0
I have a paintball blog that I update everyday. My template doesn't really allow comments to be easily posted, so i'm finding ways to get more "personal" with my readers.

The only thing i have added so far is a poll system that rotates upon every refresh. I'm sure this helps a little, but i'm looking for something more.

What would you suggest I add to my wordpress blog in order to make it more ... "personal" or to get the readers involved more?

A forum?
 
i think you need to get a blog system with comments.
 
Like I said, I'm using wordpress. Although my template makes it hard for users to comment.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom