• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Funny David Blane Spoof Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not playing for me on Firefox. Anybody else have any trouble?
 
lloooooooolll that is funny. and it is working fine on firefox
 
Incredibly funny!! hahahaha
 
indeed funny..lol
 
It's not playing for me on Firefox. Anybody else have any trouble?

You need MSIE, it is MS plugin and I doubt they do it for Firefox

The MS streaming is most dumb streaming which exists. I have slow connection with that server, so it is always "buffering". So I thought I will let it go to the end and than play all (same as videos on youtube.com). (Un)surprisingly - it is again "buffering and buffereing" from the start...
You can download it with download manager though:
http://poststuff5.entensity.net/102006/davidb.wmv
 
crazy video.

Thanks. Used IE. I try not to use IE in general.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom