• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale gaap.mobi Only TLD left Generally Accepted Accounting Principles

Status
Not open for further replies.

azanmi

New Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Nov 4, 2007
Messages
239
Reaction score
2
(edit: Actually gaap.ws) Sorry
gaap.mobi
looking at all offers. Parked, no traffic guarantees.
 
On a phone? Azanmi - I have tried to get you on the right track. Those GAAP essays are not for the TLD .mobi. Now give me some money and I'll spend it for you.
 
LOLOLOL! Got me laughing!!!
The worst of it is that it's actually gaap.ws! I need more sleep!

I have quite a few more that are FANTASTIC for mobile phones... thanks for the laugh.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom