• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Game for Domainers

Status
Not open for further replies.
only got to level three. difficult game
 
level 3 is intense.
 
I was expecting this :-D
 
This kind of "joke" is no more funny. It is same pattern repeating for years now. Yes, do not bother, in 3rd level there will be suddenly some 'horror" picture, probably with some scream, but I keep my speakers permanently down because of "jokes" like this or embeded music on some stupid pages.
 
denny - you ruined the surprise :-(

lol
 
Yeah this time I "ruined" it but 357 times before did not... You know, it was funny long time ago, when someone came with this idea, but repeating same joke over and over again is no more funny....
 
Holy crap!!!!....I almost had a heart attack!
 
lol. This is the second one I have seen like this. funny. but did not get me thanks to denny ;-)

Oh, and my speakers were off which is half the scare. lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom