• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

gaming CMS

  • Thread starter Thread starter Wise
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

Wise

Guest
Anyone know of a good CMS for reviewing games, articles, stories, that kind of thing?
 
iJooma/Joomla... Im using Joomla to put together a Gamer Magazine along those same lines.
 
I was going to say Joomla also- I don't think (and somebody correct me if I'm wrong) there are many gamer-ortiented CMS's available. A CMS is what you make of it, and Joomla is one of the best.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom