• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

GBuyTypos Sure Went Fast

Status
Not open for further replies.
What exactly would be a typo of GBuy?

Bi-Guy?
 
It is a typo for google's payment system. A competitor to paypal. typos could be vbuy.com gguy.com bugy.com...

I also checked typos are gone but gbuy.com isnt owned by google yet.
 
I can not wait for the Google system. I find it ridicuous, for Adwords I pay with my credit card and for Adsense I am getting checks. Some clearing system would do it and I would probably even spend more with adwords...
 
GPay would have been better IMO, not that my opinion matters much :blush:

Any company who attempts to bring down PayPal gets my support, and google is one of only a few companies that have the cash/infrastructure to do it.

- Rob
 
Paypal allready is horrible. Google just has to come up with something similar and ill use it.
 
Gpay would have been better , but that domain has been regged already ;-(
 
since a love C&Ds i registered 2, see how they do, if they go with gbuy.com people with lll.coms that are typos and llll.coms that are typos would be able to put up a better fight against such c&ds.

gbuyl.com
gbiuy.com


eh, ill see how it goes
 
Still some typos available if people are interested in them.
 
I agree. Paypal is garbage. Gbuy has so much potential to outdo them.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom