• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Offers GeekBoards.com - forum with over 1,000 posts

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaulaSmiles

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2004
Messages
334
Reaction score
0
GeekBoards.com - is a great domain for those of you wanting to start a web dev forum/site.

It is setup already and has over 1,000 posts. (I paid qualified writers for most of these posts. Read through the forums... they did an excellent job!)

Ready for promotion.

No revenue yet... traffic up to 40 uniques a day.

Selling based on domain, forum, and posts.

Taking offers starting at $250.

Will set a BIN soon.
 
Please add a BIN.

And when you say you "Have paid writers make the posts" what does that mean? Thease are not all lagit posts, no post are lagit.... Im confused.

How many real members does this site have.
 
Most of the members are ones who are being paid to post.

I did this intentionally to build up forum activity before promoting the site.

Offer of $400 via PM.

BIN lowered to $500.
 
Excellent. I sent payment information to you at DP.

Would you like it sent here as well?
 
I want that list of posters you promised me weeks ago, or I want a refund. Let me guess...they are connected somehow to GeekBoards.com and you're waiting until it's sold.

Buyers beware.
 
Tell us more, sounds intriguing, plus I was mildly interested in the geek boards.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom