Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

cctld generic .us GEMS! & 3 letter .us

Status
Not open for further replies.

UKPro

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Steven, I'm sorry but you've missed the boat on
ssw
shl.us
sbf.us
sbo.us
tch.us

awt.us SOLD to you

Domain summit 2024

steven22

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The seller is a clown and made a deal with someone else via PM and did not answer others. He has already sold
ssw
shl.us
sbf.us
sbo.us
tch.us

before updating the thread. I have withdrawl all bids because it is obvious they only mean something when the seller decides

fonzie007

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It's too bad for the seller because I could have beat some of the current offers...

UKPro

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm definately not a clown Steven and too bad you didn't get in earlier Fonzie. I have been on these forums for years and have always dealt fairly. People know me well on here and I have an excellent reputation. I was inviting offers in the thread and offers on the forum. Rest assured the offer which I received by PM was a good deal for my business and I had to make a quick decision. The buyer obviously offered something that you didn't Steven. It's nothing personal and I'm sorry for that. Though I understand your frustration, It's about strategy and the buyer got it right. I'm sorry you missed out.

fonzie007

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It wasn't about me getting here earlier... If you look at the first page of posts, I stated I pm'ed you, which I did asking for a bulk offer on LLL.us domains. You never replied and then sold the domains without warning.

UKPro

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Initially I was only interested in offers in the thread and I ignored any PM's that were being sent. I was getting a lot with silly offers of $25 each and stuff like that. I was also travelling through the period so wasn't able to be online as much as usual. Today because things were moving slowly the first few days but at least there were now sensible offers being posted, I added PM's were welcome too. I got beseiged.I'm sorry if you missed out. We've done business before. I try to be fair to everyone. I think this may have cost me too.

QuantumBeam

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It wasn't about me getting here earlier... If you look at the first page of posts, I stated I pm'ed you, which I did asking for a bulk offer on LLL.us domains. You never replied and then sold the domains without warning.
You have enough 3 letter domains anyway Fonzie, don't hog them all......:-D

paxton

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
stf.us $200 offer
^^ Highest public offer on this one for about a week. I kept checking in daily (several times) to see updates and if I had been outbid. I even PMed the seller to ask if this was acceptable offer, so that I would know whether to bump it. See now it was sold without a headsup, warning or a reply to my post or PM. :rolleyes:

I read the previous posts about the seller being beseiged with messages and also travelling, and I can understand. However, I have to reiterate what others have said: I do not like the way this sale was conducted. Meh, usually I am not one to criticize domain sales, especially from well-respected members, but this one was rather frustrating.

Jacksplat

No time to chit-chat
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm here once every day or two, I will keep checking in, but if i drift away and im still top bidder, kindly send me a pm. I dont have any auto-notification on for threads I'm active in. I may go away for days at a time as well.

I've got top bid on one, and would bid on about 6 more if i knew a ballpark or deadline time.

Zona

Arizona Wildcats
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I offered on two names via post and PM. I never heard anything back and they have not been listed next to the domain so I assume they were not enough.

Interestingly both of the offers were more than the minimum $50 initially mentioned in your post. My feeling is that if someone offers more than the minimum "for consideration" than a short PM with a counter or suggestion of what you are actually looking for would be appropriate.

If the seller actually wants $100 or $200 (or $1,000,000) that's fine, but list that in the original post next to the domain so both you and potential buyer are not waisting their time. I do not think it is good business sense to say "more than $50" and then not respond to offers that meet this criteria.

Best wishes with the sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators