• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Get $1 Million in Google Pay-Per-Clicks Ads FREE

Status
Not open for further replies.
It must be too good to be true. I wonder what his game is? Can anyone work it out?
 
too good to be true but there is an 8 week return policy which makes me wonder the same thing as azooza...what's his game?
 
If it worked, he wouldn't need to offer it to others, right? Who would ruin such a great secret?
I've seen so many return policies where it's just impossible to figure out how to return it.
 
and considering the low price and the 75% affiliate commision makes it sound rather fishy!
 
A quote from the disclaimer:
Instructional Content Disclaimer: Further, the system it involves neither has anything to do with any “AdWords™ and/or AdSense™ credits or vouchers,” nor the direct provision by Google to the customer any direct free advertising at anytime; nor any free pay-per-click or otherwise paid-for advertising directly; but rather is a system that if applied correctly and properly and effectively, and as instructed per the author’s direction, may allow for the elimination of the burden of costs pertaining to that customer’s pay-per-click and/or otherwise paid-for advertising expense(s). No assurance of success, therefore, is ever given now or at any other time to any buyer(s) of this Work, and/or party(ies) that may read and/or apply its instruction(s) within or without, and/or paying customer(s) or otherwise; and the Publisher assumes no legal responsibility(ies) or liability(ies) for the product’s application; and as reasonably ones success or failure may be due to factors beyond the control of the Publisher, either directly or indirectly!
 
Duck, I remember noticing who he uses to process payment and I have had refunds from them with no problem. Makes it even stranger to me. Maybe he makes enough out of it from the 5% who don't bother to quibble.
 
hey guys,

i've just done some researching and this is what i have picked up..


Everybody, don't bother with this. Its not what you think. As is with many of the new products these days, the titles decieve. My new internet saying is "Don't judge an e-book by its title". It is 85 pages of total crap.

This is his secret, it doesn't even make sense:

Quote:

Here's how my Secret works:

1. I create a website, and make a doorway page; or sometimes a lead-capture page, or possibly a splash page; and for any product or offer I may choose.

2. I then apply the principles for determining the BEST keywords and keyword phrases, most optimal (lowest yet effective) bids, and most optimal (yet still front page effect) daily budgets; and for that particular page (i.e., doorway, lead-capture and/or splash pages).

3. Once I have determined the exact costs (i.e., bids and daily budgets minimums) and for ALL relevant keywords and phrases, I take this total cost and multiply it by 31 days maximum (for the greatest number of days in a month possible) and get a maximum monthly PPC advertising cost.

4. I then (for simplicity?s sake) divide this amount by a possible 10 spots I choose to sell off on this same doorway page.

5. I then multiply this number by a lower multiplier of 1.25 and an upper multiplier of 1.5 to get my lower and upper sell-off ad costs.

6. I then advertise on that very page using a banner that reads in essence: "Advertise Here To Google's 100 Million Daily Buyers - Your Banner Here Instead Of This One - $197" (P.S. The info in quotations is on a banner)

7. I then sell off all the possible spaces thereby completely offsetting all my advertising! (And SHOCKINGLY, you?d be very surprised at just how quickly I can sell these off at just about any reasonable price I select!)

8. Be my affiliate

9. Be my affiliate

10. Why you should be my affiliate


-Godinme
 
did you actually buy this product?
 
What a crock! Thanks for the answers!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom