• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Get dot TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

britishbulldog

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 3, 2005
Messages
2,375
Reaction score
6
I would like to announce a sale of $9250 for get dot tv.Thanks !
 
Well congratulations! :-D

Great price for both parties! :-)
 
the name is under premium cat. of www.tv?? great sale though :)
 
congratulations!
I also have many .tv names
 
Being the owner of GetPC.TV and NetPC.TV.... I'm obviously interested in this sale as well. DETAILS :)

CONGRATS!!!!

GoPC
 
Being the owner of GetPC.TV and NetPC.TV.... I'm obviously interested in this sale as well. DETAILS :)

CONGRATS!!!!

GoPC

This is not a thread about what .tv names you own, but a .tv name that was sold.

Thanks
 
Being the owner of GetPC.TV and NetPC.TV.... I'm obviously interested in this sale as well. DETAILS :)

How can you even compare those names to the one that was sold? Its like comparing a Hyundai to a Ferrari...

Great sale by the bulldog! :-)
 
congrats bulldog! interesting to see what the new owner develops with it.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom