• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Get rid of Quick Reply in PM's

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaydub

New Member
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Jul 1, 2004
Messages
5,852
Reaction score
546
Get rid of Quick Reply in PM's...
OK...I know it probably won't happen, but I am really getting tired of having to ask people to please hit the Reply to Private Message ...NOT Quick Reply...so that all of our PM's are kept in one thread. Otherwise I have to go back and open the PM I sent them to see what my convo was with them....

I am pretty sure that at one time the Quick Reply wasn't there...you had to hit the Reply to Private Message button.

Just something I find really frustrating.
 
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom