• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Get some beers dot ca in your portfolio

Status
Not open for further replies.

thebutler

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2006
Messages
309
Reaction score
13
Folks,

beers dot ca - and I don't even drink!

I've owned this domain for several years, got it in the big CIRA drop. Its a long term hold for me.

Now before you start wondering beer.ca is in limbo land. I've talked to the guy who's listed as a contact and he's not really involved in the domain anymore (apparently). It does keep getting renewed, weird.

As you know beer(.)com and beers(.)com where domain sale success stories and the sites were big deals online. I'm hoping someone returns to the table some day and I'm willing to wait.

What I'm offering today is partial ownership of the domain or a leasing option if you know someone who would be interested. I've not approached anyone in the industry although I have a couple of targets in mind.

Thoughts or ideas or location of cheques to be picked up, please let me know via PM.

Thanks
Dave
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom