• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Getting back in the game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ang

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Mar 12, 2007
Messages
657
Reaction score
2
Well it has been one hell of a last 12 months but nobody cares about that. I'm able to focus my attention to domains again and trying to pick up where I left off. I see some of the same people I used to talk to and deal with are still here along with some new names. It's also nice to see some decent .ca sales happening. If you feel like helping out a friend feel free to post here or PM me to discuss what has been going on with .ca and maybe do some deals.

Nice to be back!
 
Welcome back. Always nice dealing with you and I hope that 2014 will be well.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom