Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed Give a stab at these domains...

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok, here's my list. They are not all for sale, but I'm just curious what they may be worth.

maxed.com . . . (generic, brandable, five-letter)

qttv.com . . . (Think QuickTime TV, specific-purpose, but very brandable and four letters!)

searchnwin.com . . . (I also have searchandwin.com and search-n-win.com, a little long, but a very brandable phrase, besides, someone needs to compete win iwon.com :D)

quicktime3.com . . . (An old version, but it is listed on Yahoo and gets lots of hits, even though I haven't updated it in a couple years. Could be useful to launch a qttv.com site.)

Thanks

DotComster

Level 8
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Develop maxed.com to any you like and enjoy doing anyway - use the others as pointers to it. Also - quicktime3.com - qttv.com and searchnwin.com will lose any links they have if they are kept as dead links.

namedancer

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow, maxed.com! How many of us haven't done that to at least one credit card? I would say four-figures minimum on that one if you don't have to cash out quick to pay off a credit card :)

buddy

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Maxed.com is a great domain. It might not get many type ins or searches. But it sure sounds good. Great for banking or loans.

I would not sell it for less than $5,000. But I think it could be worth a lot more if a business decides to use this name for branding themselves.

Good Luck!!

I'm going to keep maxed.com for now, but I generally thought four letter domains had some value. I will probably hold searchandwin.com also and wait till I can afford to build a competitor site to iwon.com ;)

alldig

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
four letter domains like yours have little value...there are hundreds of similar 4 letter .coms that are available for registration as I type.

Bob

Jedi Master
Reaction score
Maxed is cool. Having sold about 100 domain, I would say you could get maybe $1000 for it in the currnt market. Who knows what the future holds.

Best of luck.

-Bob

i like maxed.com too - it has visual appeal and would work well for all kinds of industries (sportswear, drinks, cars). I'd want $3k-$5k end user for that one if i had it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom