• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Globalwarming, Green, and/or Alternative Energy Name Sales

  • Thread starter Thread starter H2FC
  • Start date Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

H2FC

Guest
Here are some recent sales and selling prices I've found in the globalwarming, green, or alternative energy area. If you know of any others please post them.
Thanks

ALTERNATIVEENERGY.ORG……..$5,890
ENERGYMARKET.NET…………..$1,224
POWERMARKET.NET……………$1,588
GREENFILTER.NET……………….$1,100
ENERGYPLANNING.COM………..$2,188

DESIGNERBIOFUELS.COM……….$1500
ENERGYNOW.COM…………………..$5,556.00
 
Since you asked, these are posted today on ebay.
CleanMyWorld.org $250,000
ThermalRise.com $4.99 (place bid)
I-GOGREEN.COM $999 (place bid)
SaveEnergySaveTheWorld.com $3,200
earthrescue.co.uk $350.00
 
Since you asked, these are posted today on ebay.
CleanMyWorld.org $250,000
ThermalRise.com $4.99 (place bid)
I-GOGREEN.COM $999 (place bid)
SaveEnergySaveTheWorld.com $3,200
earthrescue.co.uk $350.00

Thanks for posting.

I'm trying to get a feel for what's most popular and what they're actually selling for. Has any of these been sold yet?

I think the first one is just a little overpriced....lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom