Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

developed Gmailinvitation.com over 2700 members and growing FAST!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

gmail

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Gmailinvitation.com is a gmail fan site! Where our 2700 + members can discuss about the latest gmail news. They can also sell domain names, ask for help on a related project and get quotes from other members, chat live( has been suspended/changing chat client), They can also win a gmail invitation by playing a game/trivia, as well as post their email address and recieve a invitaiton to Orkut.com And much more!!!

The site currently has over 2700 members wit an average signup of 110 a day!
Site was launched June 13, 2004 (one month ago)and has recieved over 84,000 visitors 99% via referrals! We recieve on average $90.00 a day from donations! (We allow our members to also donate to recieve an invitation which gives us an additional $80.00 daily! This has been canceled for now but you can reopen this!)
The domain gmailinvitation.com itself is a very valualbe domain name! Gmailinvitation.com has also been listed on gmailswap.com http://www.gmailswap.com/links.php

PRICE: $1,200

tunafabulous

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you are making over $100 dollars a day, why are you selling this site?

Hey

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
tunafabulous said:
If you are making over $100 dollars a day, why are you selling this site?

My thoughts exactly . And over $100 a day and selling for $1200 sounds too good to be true :shy:

Sub

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think the Gmail craze is slowly dieing down... Maybe thats the reason.

Can you show us proof that you make $100 each day, day after day?

gmail

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Pending Sale! :)

The reason is that I have one shot to develope a business directory and it will cost $1500.
But I would make over $500 a day in the process
Also Gmailinvitation.com has other categories that arent found in any other forum or gmail forum for that matter.

Sub

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I would be interested... But can you provide evidence to your earnings?

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can anyone here vouch for a previous sale with Gmail? He has tried to sell sites here and I never see then sold. He has attempted to sell this site at least 3 times that I have seen.

He once sold the site on Ebay as well and then didn't actually sell the site to the new owner...I contacted the high bidder to alert him that Gmail is still trying to sell the site for which I believe he was the true owner.

Also doesn't the site have many legal issues to contend with? I would assume that there is a high risk but please correct me if I am wrong about this. Do you have permission from Google to use the gmail name?

I would like to hear from ANYONE who has a good solid experience dealing with gmail (the member).

Jonathan

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
labrocca said:
He once sold the site on Ebay as well and then didn't actually sell the site to the new owner...I contacted the high bidder to alert him that Gmail is still trying to sell the site for which I believe he was the true owner.
That's so noble of you.

Seriously, who the heck are you to be messing around in someone else's transactions? I'd be more sympathetic if you'd been scammed by him or something, but it just appears that you have nothing better to do.

Also doesn't the site have many legal issues to contend with? I would assume that there is a high risk but please correct me if I am wrong about this. Do you have permission from Google to use the gmail name?
You 'assume' that it's high risk, with no evidence to back it up. This isn't the thread for people to "correct" you if you're wrong. It's a sales thread, not an appraisal thread.

I just think you get your kicks from trashing peoples' threads.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have bought a LOT of sites here...

I negotiate all the time and very rarely do I bother to post in a for sale thread unless I have interest.

I believe I brought up MY concerns for the site...if what he says is true that the site makes $100 a day...and he is only asking $1200 then I would be interested.

My questions and concerns I feel are legitimate. What's you reason to bash me for asking these questions? I would be rather upset if I paid $1200 and found out that I was ripped off...wouldn't you be?

I know this isn't the appraisal thread and I didn't make ANY comment on the VALUE of the site.

Thank you for your post Jonathon but I don't see MODERATOR on your profile.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is why I don't trust this seller. When asked for proof or any EXTRA info reguarding a domain he is selling he doesn't seem to respond.

He was asked by multiple members for the past 3 days to show proof of profits...none has been given.

If he could prove to me the site makes $100 a day profit then I will buy the site now for his $1200 asking price.

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
where does the income come from? That tiny little donate button at the top of the page??? Took me a long time before I even noticed it.

skylight

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I dont think labrocca is trying to bash the thread. He is just requesting that anyone have a good experience with the member (gmail), which is normal for a prospective buyer.

Taking precaution and do more research when purchasing the site is just a reminder.

I dont think gmail will mind if the site is legit since he will be clarifying and provide more info to all prospective buyers who are reading this sale.

And it will further strengthen gmail's position if a previous buyer post good comments about gmail.

This help both gmail and the buyer.

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I agree and support labrocca. This gmail guy hasn't even bothered to reply to any posts. Doens't seem at all to be a serious person to deal with.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I fear that this guy is trying to pull a fast one. Instead of replying to legitimate questions he waits till the thread dies down and then reposts the site for sale. I think he may be looking for someone who is ignorant and willing to just pay him without questioning the price and the value of the site.

http://dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=62341 Started 8/16/04 and asking $400.
http://dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=57326 Started 6/22/04 and asking $5000.

People should just be wary I think when spending money here. We all spend lots of loot here and I would hate to see anyone ripped off. I am not saying gmail is trying to rip someone off but at the same time...something fishy is going on with that site of his and his claim that it makes $100 a day. Just 2 weeks before he started this thread it was offered for $400...Also others have asked for proof and I haven't seen anyone respond. He has yet to post a stats link as well which I think is forum policy.

fryman04

Master of the cave
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for pointing that out. People here should watch each other's back. It is just pathetic when some baby comes crying here with that lame "oh, don't bash this poor guy's thread"...

geez... people selling crap here and you expect us to just sit and watch? This isn't Ebay, dude.

gmail

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I'm a freshmen in College!
And My GPA (currently at 3.8) is worth more to me than $1,000,000!
I am deeply in love with the site We are currently working with over 6,000 iraq troops and have been publicized on the radio, countless e-newspapers and websites!!!! I was devoted to the site because I started it on my summer break and now that I'm in college I can't manage it as well as school and keep my GPA at 3.8 and better!
I offered it for $400 because I was offered a partnership/ site that used a PHP script I designed and to get things started I needed $300 plus $100 for ads! I didn't go through with it!!! This site is worth $xx,xxxx, why because I haven't personally advertised it via ad banners it's all word of mouth! :)

NOTE: Screenshots will be available to prospective buyers!!!
Over 100 gmail invitations are included with the site.
Aswell as our accounts which produce over 35-50 gmail invitations in all daily!!!

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think you have at least 3 possible buyers here all asking for proof of income.

Please send me a screenshot.

Oh and can I PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE see traffic stats.

I believe it is forums policy to post stats link.

gmail

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The stat is located at the bottom of the website!
And We now have 2950 members will be at 3,000 by tonight!!!

Please send PM along with your email address for paypal screenshot.

labrocca

Omniscient
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OMG are you serious? Traffic stats are generated from server logs with a program such as webalizer or awstats. Server log stats are more complicated and detailed and easier to help spot if someone is lying or cheating about stats. Anyone can easily add hundreds of users and even posts to any forums in a couple hours.

I hope this helps to educate you a bit.

A moderator should really look into how this guy is trying to sell sites here. He just doesn't seem to understand certain rules such as traffic.

pavsta

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
labrocca has a good point, if you are using cpanel.net mostly comes standard with atleast awstats, its soo easy to cheat on the forum stats, also how come u got 3000 members yet only 1 user is currently online who is a mod, kind of wierd, either alot of people have left the site or are not active, like i forums with less then 1000 members yet always have 10+ members online all the time, as labrocca stated be careful unless he shows u proof of stats and income. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators