• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Go Buckeyes!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

seanboy

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2006
Messages
819
Reaction score
0
GO BUCKEYES!!!

That is all. :becky:
 
GO BUCKEYES!!!

That is all. :becky:

I'm with you Seanboy. Went to OSU myself. Big problem in my house today though - my wife is from Michigan. I locked the gun cabinet, so hopefully we can keep bloodshed to a minimum. :laser:
 
Buckeyes win 42-39. I would be happy but my wife says I have to cook my own dinner the rest of this year.
 
...my wife says I have to cook my own dinner the rest of this year.

2 things could come out of Diana's action.

1. A reduction in your weekly grocery store bill.
Tomato soup is cheap. But, you might get tired of it after 30 days.

2. A good time to start a diet. But, you still have your boyish figure*.

*Picture - halfway down the page with the caption
"Rick Schwartz and Ron Jackson (DNJournal.com) accept plaques
as the first two members voted into the T.R.A.F.F.I.C. Domain Hall of Fame."



http://dnjournal.com/cover/2006/november-page3.htm

I hope you can work out of your differences.

:greenbiggrin:
 
Go Trojans.
My Ducks are apparently toasted.
 
OSU vs. Florida for the trophy..

Sorry Michigan fans!!!!!

I saw it coming. I never really thought that the pollsters would let osu and michigan play again...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom