• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Go Daddy offers a refund

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom K.

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2005
Messages
1,020
Reaction score
70
I registered 2 domains at Go Daddy between yesterday and today and only paid around 4 bucks. I wondered where this came from and just received an email saying that the ICANN fee was reduced from .25 to .22 and they are giving .07 backdated refunds. So I had $9 in my account just like that.

That's a pretty stand-up thing to do for GD, eh.

Correction, .03 per year backdated is the refund per domain.

Just want to add that I am not endorsing GD. But in this case they're ok.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom