Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

closed GoBroadband.net

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tee

Brandy kind of broadband name. Personally, I like single word generics or highly searched for compound phrases. But I like this name. Its very forward looking and a decent made up .net imo.

i like this one, even as a .net

i like call to action style domains as they work well in print/tv.

the .net works with the subject matter

i don't think you'd get much from another reseller, but if you can get a bite from a company higher up the food chain then i'd be thinking $5k-10k (which will seem crazy high to some people I know, but I do believe it has that kind of potential).

T

Tee

Thanks for your comments safesys. I've received offers in the 1k range for it. I probably should have sold it. But I like the name too.

J

jeroenp

tee how do you resell domain names public and good chance of selling :D

it's a worthy .net / Broadband service providers ARE "networks".
Should do well, with direct marketing the name to the Broadband industry. Broadband it'self is a long word, but it's a word which is clearly understood. the shortest word to put with it possible would be GO.. so you have the shortest .net 2 word possible name in the Broadband industry. Nice catch.

P

President Gringo

U sure do have some great names Tee. Did people approach you with the 1k offer or did you have it somewhere like afternic?

T

Tee

Hi. Thanks for your kind words. I had a few lame offers through afternic. The 1k was an unsolicited email contact. I'm not really a good seller, you know, email marketing names and such. I don't do that. Now I'm mainly interested in only generics - single keywords- which I'm slowly organizing into sets with the goal of #1 placement in google and other engines on the keywords.

Its fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom