• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

For Sale Godaddy.ca

Status
Not open for further replies.

Namefox

Namefox
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Feb 14, 2005
Messages
5,746
Reaction score
28
Hey, type in Godaddy.ca and it forwards to the .com. I see there was a CIRA decision where someone had registered Godaddy.ca and Godaddy.com went after them. Here it is the PDF regarding the decision. Anyways, I'm sure it won't be long before Godaddy will become a certified .ca registrar. I haven't seen anything about it here on the forum so I figured I would post it.
 
Hopefully with Adam's help, Godaddy will soon be a registrar for dot ca's !!!
 
Hopefully with Adam's help, Godaddy will soon be a registrar for dot ca's !!!

My thoughts exactly. I know he is in charge of the aftermarket but I'm sure Adam will have an influence in this direction.
 
.ca registrars cannot warehouse domains. with so many godaddy haters (myself included) you can bet they would have more trouble than its worth to get on this side of the border.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom