• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Godaddy Domain Control Center Version 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

nWo

New Member
Legacy Platinum Member
Joined
Aug 29, 2006
Messages
71
Reaction score
0
Anyone like it, i think it looks more flashy but slower!
 
Might be a little slower, but I am sure they will work on it. Maybe they are trying to be the microsoft of the domain world. Rushing to get it to market, and fixing the bugs in future releases. :)
 
I miss being able to see all your domains at once. But, I'm sure I will be able to work around that.
 
yeah true kinda slow.. but I prefer the old layout lol too used to it

..:: peace ::..
Jeba
 
I miss being able to see all your domains at once. But, I'm sure I will be able to work around that.

Agreed - bit of a pain not to be able to choose to see all at once.
 
Well guys i am on dialup thin how much slower will it be for me if its that slow for you on dsl or broadband it sucks its too slow they should improve it a lot
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom