• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

GoDaddy expired domains?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
29
Hi,
I have a bunch of LLN.net's with GoDaddy, which are already expired, but are in the grace period when I can still renew them. The problem is I have no credit card and my PayPal account has been blocked due to a chargeback.

Does anyone know if I am allowed to do anything with these domains other than renewing them? Can you push or transfer domains that are in the grace period?

My idea is that I could still sell them at a reduced price to someone who is able to renew them, but I don't know if I am allowed to push or transfer them...
 
I don't think you can push an expired name but open another account for yourself and try to push one to yourself.

Keep us posted.
 
No you can not push expired domains.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom