• Welcome to DNForum.com - Domain Investor Forum, Free Domain Marketplace and a community for 45+ domain pros
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the oldest global domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 45,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, using our free in-house built tools, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

GoDaddy Expiries...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.Domains

DNF Addict
The Originals
Legacy Exclusive Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2004
Messages
1,417
Reaction score
29
Frick! I just let one of my PR3 developed domains expire at GoDaddy by mistake, I thought it expired next month! It's not exactly a premium name, but it was worth at least $100, and it had PageRank! :frusty:

Is there anything I can do to get it back?...
 
Mr.Domains said:
Frick! I just let one of my PR3 developed domains expire at GoDaddy by mistake, I thought it expired next month! It's not exactly a premium name, but it was worth at least $100, and it had PageRank! :frusty:

Is there anything I can do to get it back?...

if You don`t have, Buy watch my domains pro
and You will not forget anymore.
 
Call customer support, if it is still in redemption period, you can get it back for an $80.00 fee.
 
I can't tell you how many names I lost that way in the last 10 years :-(
I use their auto-renew feature so there's no more lost names.
 
I opt for the auto renew also, saves me from another headache.
 
That just recently happened to me as well, I found the name at TDNAM up for auction a couple days later... starting at 10.00
 
auto-renew can be a problem as well...what if your CC isn't charged properly?
 
Call Godaddy they should give you your options.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom